NI Multisim & Ultiboard
With powerful learning features and laboratory hardware integration, Multisim teaches students foundational concepts in analog, digital, and power electronics throughout engineering and science curriculum. Multisim Student Edition to understand analog, digital, and power electronics in homework and projects. Multisim simulation and circuit design software gives engineers the advanced analysis and design capabilities to optimize performance, reduce design errors, and shorten time to prototype. Intuitive NI tools result in saved printed circuit board (PCB) iterations and significant cost savings.
Key Features of NI Multisim 14.0
- Complete Circuits Solution
- Teach Analog Circuits With Circuit Parameters
- Learn Digital Logic With Digilent FPGA Board Support
- Synchronize Schematic and Layout With Design Templates
- Automate Assessment With the Multisim API Toolkit
- Understand More Power Topics with Thermal Models
- Complete Senior Design Projects With NI myRIO Support
- Enhance Simulation with 26,000+ Accurate Devices
- Improve Design Performance With Circuit Parameters
- Simulate Power Circuits with IGBT Models and EPC Devices
- Download Custom Simulation Analyses
- Configure Automated Analyses With the Multisim API Toolkit
- Prototype Rapidly With User-Definable Templates
How to Activate Licence?
Download Links :
This material was provided by FreeHackingTricksAndTips.xyz for informational purposes only. Administration is not responsible for its contents.