WPForms Pro is the most friendly WordPress plugin for contact forms. Creating contact forms with WPForms is easy and convenient. The Drag & Drop visual editor is used, which makes this plugin even more “user-friendly” (convenient for use). The main task for WPForms is to make the plugin as convenient as possible for users. Since not everyone is familiar with HTML / CSS in order to directly correct form fields, etc. Therefore, there are not some functions that are difficult to understand in other plugins.
Off website: https://wpforms.com/
The main features of Wordpress WPForms Pro: – Pre-built form templates.
The plugin comes with five pre-prepared form templates that are ready for immediate use, including a simple contact form, request form, donation form, invoice form / application form, and a form for subscribing to site / blog news.
– Drag & Drop form: Correct. Create any form that you like, even without seeing the lines of code. Simply click on the field you want to add and drag it to the new form.
– Edit fields with ease: change field labels and formats to make your form look exactly the way you want it.
– Simple settings: it is very easy to configure – where notifications are sent from forms, which notifications will be specified, and what type of confirmation the user will see after submitting the form.
– Every field you need: radio buttons, drop-down menus, file upload options, address / phone fields, checkboxes, payment fields, etc. Each field you need for your forms is available.
– Smart conditional logic . You can show or hide fields in their forms, based on how users respond to previous fields.
– Mobile-Ready, SEO Friendly and Fast: all forms, regardless of whether you create your own or use a template, are 100% responsive, that is, work on mobile devices, tablets and desktop computers. In addition, they are in line with best SEO practices and work at lightning speed.
WPForms Pro v126.96.36.199 NULLED
This material was provided by FreeHackingTricksAndTips.xyz for informational purposes only. Administration is not responsible for its contents.